Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yesterday.

Oh. My Goodness.

Yesterday started off difficult. Very difficult
After dropping off 2 little boys at day care (1 of the boys screamed for 20 minutes outside of the class room) I went to Starbucks to get a Solo No Protein Chocolate smoothie. I saw that the manager there is the same as 2 years ago. That is cool. She is a really neat lady. I also so that one of the partners is a girl that had the same friends as me but her & I never really were close so I just avoided eye contact until my drink was ready.

I got ready & then went to the library I used to work at. It was so much fun being there! There was a huge remodel & a few staff changes. But still. I have pictures but they are on my camera which is upstairs.

After visiting the libraries I went over to see my lovely friend LiAnne & her son Felix. He is 2. I knew him when he was 4 months! He was so cute & flirted with me. We are going to get together later this week for a play date & I am going to bring Kael! That will be super fun.

I had to go to Target to pick up a few things & as I was turning a corner to see if there were Strawberry Fig Newtons, I gasped as I saw this:



I was on the phone with the Bearded Fella at the time & he said he would buy me something. What a sweet guy. He totally takes great care of me. I am so lucky. I got a shirt & a hat.

Before going to pick up the Smalls at daycare, I had to stop off at Sonic & get a treat to prepare myself for the evening.

I will not go into details about last night, but it was rough and I really need to work on how or if I am going to approach the parents about it.

In about 8 hours I will be leaving for this:
My Bearded Fella was able to get me & Brit some awesome tickets through one of his distributors ( & it came with a parking pass!) I am so excited! Thanks Love!

Ok, off to get the Smallest dressed & then we are going to Starbucks :) Yippee.

No comments: