Monday, February 14, 2011


Happy Valentines Day!

Currently sitting at the 'Bucks until the fella is off work ( 49 more minutes!) He had to work super late last night & go into work early - thank goodness today is his Friday.

So, I thought my Valentines gift were the tickets to the tennis match but the fella had something else up his sleeve:


A New Phone! Can you believe it? I am cracking up in my head bc first I got my netbook (I paid him back), then I got the DS last Valentines Day, then I got the Kindle for Christmas, & now I have the phone - can you tell my fella is a tech-o? :)


He also ordered me this pretty purple case for it (GO ROCKIES!)

I am still getting used to it but it is pretty darn fun! :)

I have not worn skirts in a few days - too cold or I just go back home after dropping Tim at work. Tomorrow is the day the fella & I will festivize today - so I will wear a skirt tomorrow. A really pretty one too! I need to iron it though.

I have 2 interviews this week - Thursday & Friday.

I really need to catch up on sewing stuff. I just really do not like being at my house in Trenton. Boo. I know that is a mind over matter type of thing. It is just not home for me. I want to be somewhere else.

2 weeks from today is the tennis match - YIPPEE!

I do not know what we are going to have for dinner. I will have the fella decide.

Ramble. Ramble. Ramble.

1 comment:

Stony and Brit said...

Happy Valentne's Day indeed! Nice phone. :)